It’s RED Hot ! | Valentina Cirasola | Interior Designer

“Valentina, I’m having a lot of fun reading your book RED. I cannot refrain from marking these points that I found super original and very Valentinians! Page 28: In a highly creative country such as Italy (….) it is only normal that red traffic lights bring out a creative touch of disobedience in any driver. Page 39: Stunning effects such as these (…) try them on, walk proud (…) but before you do that, let’s have a lemon muffin (followed by recipe).  Page 44: In Spritz Veritas(…) how tasty this page is!”

As I am running a promotion for my book launch, some comments are already coming in from readers who purchased the book on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/9agl5v9 – and this comment above is from one of the readers. I am so pleased that she is amused reading my book. That is exactly the goal of my book, to inform, entertain with wit, add some personality and allow the readers, through some story telling, to understand the process of designing on the real field, often undermined with many challenges.

Today, my BlogTalkRadio interview took place and we talked about colors in fashion we wear, color in interiors we live in, colors in food we eat and even color in astrology. It was a colorful and inspiring show. Here is the link, if you want to listen to this fun radio show. It’s about an hour-long: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carra-riley/2012/10/18/red-hot

I am so happy to have done what I have done, this book #3 is right in line with what I am supposed to do and where I am supposed to be in my life at this time. The book is sending lot of vibrations and I am vibrating too.
I am offering – to the first 100 people who purchase ©RED-A Voyage Into Colors on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/9agl5v9  – 1 hour of design consultation, FREE of charge, through Skype line  (proof of the receipt needed). Take advantage. Ciao,

Valentina Cirasola is an Italian Interior Designer and former Fashion Designer, working in the USA and Europe since 1990. She blends well fashion with interior and colors the world of her clients. She has been described as “the colorist” and loves to create the unusual.

Oct 19, 2012 @ 02:13:11

Red is so dramatic and fun! I would love to have a room with that fireplace and the vibrant red walls! I once painted my office wall red and I loved the color. It made me passionate for writing. LOL! Congratulations on your books and the radio show interview. What a popular lady you are. Blessings. Jamie 🙂

Oct 19, 2012 @ 02:49:54

Jamie, thank you so much. The red room in my photo included the dining room also in red. The furniture were delayed a couple of months and my photo shoot for the entire house project had been scheduled, so the dining never came into the play. A year later, the house was sold. Thank you for your support.

2. Ralph
    Oct 19, 2012 @ 19:12:28

Hi Valentina. Red, as blue, are very difficult colours to incorporate into a design as they can be overpowering. But as features can be great. Have a fantastic weekend. Ralph x

3. Jeff Sinon
    Oct 20, 2012 @ 09:22:27

Valentina, what I know about design could fit on the head of a pin, but I have to say, you truly have a gift. I’m blown away by the artistry I see in your designs.

Oct 20, 2012 @ 13:51:49

I am honored to nominate you for the Reality Award and the One Lovely Blog Award! Please pick-up your award at http://grandmothermusings.com/2012/10/20/a-lovely-touch-of-reality/ Copy and Paste the Award to your blog and follow the rules of acceptance. I wish you many blessings. Congratulations!!

5. Marianne
    Oct 23, 2012 @ 14:56:57

Valentina, congratulation on your 3rd book! You’re so cleaver and a true inspiration. I am going to listen to your radio show asap, :).

Oct 25, 2012 @ 16:21:05

Love what you did, Valentina! Just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise!

7. island traveler
    Nov 10, 2012 @ 08:33:30

Love the red color inspired designs. The whole effect is truly passionate and romantic. Just warm and exciting. Congrats.

Nov 10, 2012 @ 16:28:58

Thank you so much. I was told that my book cover design is really intriguing and yes it is hot.
      BTW, the book has been out in the market only a month and it is going really well. Thank you for stoppin by.