Make someone happy today, it will make you happy too.
She called it “Award Encounter of the Seventh Kind” when Beverly Harvey received seven awards in one day from one of her blog followers. Beverly’s favorite subject is all about Cats. If you have a cat or you are thinking of getting one, you might want to follow Beverly to get her point of view, tips and suggestions on cats. http://moggiepurrs.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/award-encounters-of-the-seventh-kind/ Thank you Beverly for nominating me with seven awards.
It is a big surprise to receive blog awards from readers and followers we don’t even know except from their writing. I had my surprise too when Beverly awarded me with the same seven awards and that’s the reason I called this thank you page “The Seven Wonders of The Blogosphere”. What can I say? I feel very honored and humbly accept them all.
The rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog. 2. Link back to the person who nominated you. 3. State 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate 15 (more or less) other bloggers for this award and link to them. 5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements. 6. Take the awards not yet given to you and enjoy them.
7 Things about me:
1. My favorite drinks are water as everyday liquid, coffee to burst my attention, champagne or prosecco (bubbles as I call them) to enjoy weekends.
2. I sleep very little, I have too much to do in this life.
3. I prefer foreign films, especially European.
4. Theatre plays and Opera are the two entertainments I gladly spend a bundle of money.
5. Cooking is not a chore for me, but my moments of enjoyment. I pour a glass or red wine, put on a classic music and start cooking. I do it everyday.
6. I am friendly and know a lot of people, but everybody is not my friend, only a few special people I choose are my friends.
7. I speak what’s on my mind, one of my biggest defects.
The nominees are:
http://theothersideofugly.com – Sherri addresses her audience as “Dear Humans”.
http://greendoorhospitality.wordpress.com – Kenley cooks like me.
http://katrinaperkins.wordpress.com – Katrina, actress and stories of theatre.
http://myhomefoodthatsamore.wordpress.com – Josephine cooks food with Amore.
http://travelsandtrifles.wordpress.com – Tina expresses thoughts through photography.
http://designsecretsnj.wordpress.com – Nancy writes about design secret.
http://tresorsdeluxe.wordpress.com – Exceptional Jewelry.
http://theamberlight.wordpress.com – Amber is into awareness of energies beyond our physical bodies.
http://tbmarkinson.wordpress.com – American novelist expatriate to England.
I chose a colorful and variegated group of bloggers, each one is an inspiration, check them out and make new friends in the Wonders Of Blogosphere. Create a great rest of the week.Ciao,
Copyright © 2014 Valentina Cirasola, All Rights Reserved
As an Italian designer and true to my origins, I am well-known to bring originality to people’s homes, but that’s not where I stop and any situation is a perfect opportunity to design something out of the ordinary. Check out my three books on